Athlytic analyzes your health statistics including sleep, heart rate variability, and heart rate to calculate how recovered you are to train today as well as how much exertion you have put on your body today.
You can also visually see all of your health data with colorful charts including sleep, energy burned, energy consumed, macros, Vo2Max and SO much more.
Athlytic features a myriad of complications to get a quick glance at your Recovery, Exertion, Daily Heart Rate Chart, HRV Chart, Net Energy and total energy burned & consumed as well as macros.
Athlytic also features widgets for Recovery and Exertion.
A Calendar tab lets you see your past 60 days Recovery, Exertion and Sleep. Each day on the calendar is tappable to see a summary of the day and any workouts logged.
You can log a workout using the watch app with available workouts like Run, Crossfit, Weight Training, Row, Stair Climbing (aka Versa Climbing), Walking or just an Other workout.
Even if you log a workout with another app you can still see workout statistics like calories burned, heart rates, Vo2 Max, and Heart Rate Recovery. Athlytic even has a proprietary Effort Score on a 0-10 scale to see how far you’ve pushed yourself. It also coaches you to tell you how far off of your PR or average the Effort was for each type of workout type.
• Athlytic does not require an Apple Watch, however for most of the features such as Recovery and Exertion Levels, you will need an Apple Watch in order to collect HRV and Resting Heart Rate Data necessary for these features.
• Athlytic integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It will request permission to access the relevant data types necessary to present the metrics and features in the app.
Information about Athlytic subscriptions:
– Subscribers will receive 1 week free of Athlytic
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
– Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
– Depending on what subscription length you choose (Monthly or Annually), so long as your subscription is active, you will have access to the entire iPhone app for these periods, respectfully.
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
– You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Download the[Athlytic]@iPhone App
Evaluation at the itunes store
Evaluation of iPhone App [Athlytic] at itunes store
- newest version: (4.6 / 5)4.59292
- All versions: (4.6 / 5)4.6
Number of people evaluated:226
Screenshots of iPhone Apps [Athlytic]
Impression and review of people to iPhone App [Athlytic]!
Update history of iPhone App [Athlytic]
This update features a new and improved Respiratory Rate chart in the Trends tab which also now shows your normal range of RR.
Also sleeping Blood Oxygen on the sleep tab (note that Blood Oxygen is only available on Series 6 watches).
Also included are Net Energy complications for Modular Small and Utilitarian Small Families. (Found on the Modular and Simple watch faces).
Also includes a tweak to HRV and Respiratory Rates. Previously, Athlytic would include HRV/RR taken during an in bed sample even if it wasn’t during an actual asleep span. Now this has been dialed in to only HRV during actual sleeping periods, not just in bed.
Also fixed a crash some users who have sleep prioritization turned off on the watch may have experienced.
Finally, after viewing the new calendar for a few weeks….I don’t like it. So I added a switch at the top that lets you tap to view Recovery, Exertion, or Sleep by itself.
iPhone App [Athlytic] Other details
- Sales maker:
- Release date:2021-01-19
Download the[Athlytic]@iPhone App