TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome
For musicians from pros to beginners, whether you sing, play a brass, woodwind or stringed instrument or any type of guitar, this app provides a set of feature-rich practice tools that gives fun and rewarding feedback. It’s much more than just a tuner!
So what makes the TonalEnergy the best selling music practice app?
• It's an all-in-one app, with a state-of-the-art tuner, an advanced metronome, dedicated orchestral strings and guitar tuning page, a piano keyboard, sound analysis pages, and audio/visual recording capabilities.
• It’s easy to use. Options like the Target Tuner or Pitch Tracker are on all the main pages. TonalEnergy helps users create rewarding and attainable goals during a rehearsal or when working alone. Colorful analysis data pages and audio/video recording features enhance the experience of practice.
• The metronome is cutting edge. It offers unmatched flexibility in sound choices, tempo settings, meters, subdivision patterns and visual displays. Voice count-ins, the ability to create and edit preset groups and Ableton link for syncing multiple devices make this a superior tool for performers.
• Ear training possibilities are endless. The high quality multi-sampled instrument sounds for symphonic instruments are unique among all other tuning applications. Listening skills can be developed through the use of the eight-octave keyboard, chromatic wheel and tone generator. There are no other sounds like these.
• Learning is a social activity. Using features unique to the TonalEnergy Tuner, data can be collected, reviewed, edited and shared with others. Feedback is essential for growing and developing great performers. It’s all about connectivity.
Chris Coletti, member of The Canadian Brass, sums up TonalEnergy by saying,
“TonalEnergy is a must-have for any serious musician. It's a full suite of tools in one app; the tuner, tone generator, recorder, metronome and beautiful interface make it one of the best tools for musicians out there, period.”
• Recognizes a large pitch range, extending to lower registers than many competing tuners (C0 – C8) that is highly responsive to wind instruments, as well as acoustic and electric string instruments
• Adjustable A=440 Hz reference
• Automatic or manual transposing options
• Instantly changes between equal, just and other custom temperaments, including user-defined ones
• Auto or instant pitch reference note feature using the TonalEnergy sounds
• Extensive tuning list for all orchestral string and fretted string instruments including many more features than most other string-only tuner apps
• An expandable eight octave piano keyboard enhancing many of the key aspects of the tuner’s functions
• Chromatic wheel tone generator, with optional auto-vibrato feature
• Frequency and Harmonic energy overtone graphs, along with a multi-function waveform
• Dedicated metronome page that matches or exceeds the features available on all other stand alone metronome apps
• Notation options including standard English, Solfege, Northern European, and Indian variants
• Bluetooth output/input support
• Audio and Video recording capabilities including, editing, looping, timestretch that are all exportable via iTunes sharing, AirDrop, email, AudioCopy, SoundCloud, etc
• Import music from iTunes Library or email attachments
• Compatible with external microphones and clip-on vibration sensor devices
• Supports external video output to an external display for use in rehearsal halls
• External MIDI keyboard control support
• Apple Watch app acts ONLY as a remote control for the phone app
• Audiobus and inter-app audio support
• VoiceOver support for the blind or visually impaired
• Piccolo, Flute
• Oboe, English Horn, Bassoon
• Full Clarinet Family
• Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Baritone Saxophone
• French Horn
• Tenor and Bass Trombone
• Euphonium and Tuba
• Square, sawtooth, and sine waveforms
• Bowed and Plucked Strings
Download the[TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome]@iPhone App
Evaluation at the itunes store
Evaluation of iPhone App [TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome] at itunes store
- newest version: (4.9 / 5)4.85914
- All versions: (4.9 / 5)4.9
Number of people evaluated:31366
Screenshots of iPhone Apps [TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome]
Impression and review of people to iPhone App [TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome]!
Update history of iPhone App [TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome]
– Fixed touch issue with metronome beat toggle buttons
– Fixed pitch wheel size issue on iPads
– Portuguese translation updates
From 2.1.0 – Introducing the SIMPLE METRONOME!
There is now a NEW Simple Metronome mode:
– For the times you don’t need a meter or presets
– For younger or new music students who are learning to use a metronome.
To access the Simple Met, simply touch the new button in the top left of the Met page. This will allow you to toggle between Simple and Advanced (as our current metronome will be known from this point forward). Or simply tap the Met tab at the bottom.
For your convenience, when using the Advanced Met in sequence mode, you can temporarily switch to the Simple Met without interfering with the Advanced Met setup.
Other Metronome updates:
– The Met voice can now be customized for your needs on a per-beat basis, with any chosen number or a selection of NEW key words. (English only)
– Hold the “Tap Tempo” button on the Metronome page and select choices to allow MrSmileyFace to assist you in maintaining a steady pulse so that “You’ve got the beat!”
– Nine NEW animated beat visualizations, many using MrSmileyFace, have been added to the metronome page so you feel the beat and sense tempo differently! Simply swipe the Met visualization to make your choice. Tapping on the visualization will toggle special features.
Note: Some visualization special features respond to two-finger taps as well.
– In addition, if you wish, add some funk to your practice using our NEW randomized Metronome sounds. You can change every bar or beat, among a chosen range of sounds. The sound choices are found in the Met Sound pop-up.
Play along with exercises created by you on the improved Auto-Exercise Creator (AEC), found on all Sound pages
NEW features in AEC:
– Customizations for note durations include options for rests and repeats within the exercise.
– Customizations for single note lengths are now available.
– Lip Slur (Harmonic series) mode is available to generate exercises especially for brass players!
– Exercises can now be saved/loaded and exported/shared with others!
– Drones can be added to any exercise.
– The met sound can now be added to any exercise.
NEW: The Auto-Tone Tracking feature can now be set to sustain the initially heard note (Hold First), rather than tracking every note change. Hands-free practice when playing a scale or exercise with a root drone underneath opens new possibilities for you to explore tonality.
NEW: Our large volume dB option, in the center of the Target Tuner, can increase understanding of individual and group dynamics.
NEW: Now you can import and export your Custom Temperaments.
– Various bugfixes
iPhone App [TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome] Other details
- Sales maker:
- Release date:2012-02-18
Download the[TonalEnergy Tuner & Metronome]@iPhone App